CFP: Celebrating Women from computer ethics to information ethics
Celebrating Women from computer ethics to information ethics
Call for participation
Ethicomp 2014 and CEPE 2014 are celebrating the women who were and are involved in research and teaching on gender issues and technology.
We are calling for submissions that will explore themes in gender, ethics and technology; novel formats of participation are encouraged, along with papers and panel presentations.
Topics (suggested but not limited to):
- Gender in IE: same old stuff or new issues?
- Drawing women into the field
- New research in gender and technology
- Gender and pedagogy
- Feminism x.0 and computer ethics
- 30 November 2013 Latest date to submit abstracts to Easychair
- 25 January 2014 Authors informed of programme committee decisions by this date
- 5 April 2014 Last date for receipt of full papers from authors (electronic version)
Submission due: December 15th, 2013
Selection: February 15th, 2014
Submissions will be accepted via Easychair: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/submission_new.cgi?a=5138535